At Brightly Early Learning, we believe in creating a nurturing environment for children to learn, play and grow. We believe all children are successful, competent, and capable learners. We understand that each child is a unique individual with independent learning needs and value the diversity that each child and their families bring to the centre.
Brightly Early Learning provides an inclusive environment and respects diversity by honouring the histories, cultures, languages, traditions and lifestyle choices of families. Our program and daily practices abide by the Early Years Learning Framework & the National Quality Standards. We therefore aim to:
- Provide secure, respectful, and reciprocal relationships
- Hold high expectations for children’s achievements and learning
- Ensure educators continually seek ways to build their professional knowledge & reflect on their practice
- Ensure educators are responsive to children’s strengths, abilities, and interests
- Recognise children learn through play
- Provide Intentional Teaching methods that are deliberate, purposeful, and thoughtful
- Provide supportive and welcoming learning environments
- Be responsive to the interests and abilities of each child
Assessing children’s learning in an ongoing cycle that includes planning, documenting, and evaluating each child’s individual learning based on the five learning outcome areas set out by the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communications